ISB (Henceforth, Organizer), will organize for ISB students an ISB-Buda Juniors Football Summer Camp (Henceforth, Camp). Participation in the camp will take place under these General Terms and Conditions (Henceforth, GTC). The agreement becomes valid with the application to the camp and the acceptance of the GTC. The agreement is entered into on one hand by ISB, as Organizer for the above mentioned Camp, and on the other hand by the Parent (Henceforth, Parent), or legal representative, of the child named on the application form located at www.isb.hu/camps.php under the terms and conditions laid down in this GTC.
1. The Contracting Parties hereby agree that the Organizer shall provide the child designated in the application with the opportunity to participate in the Camp. The conditions for participation are predicated on the acceptance of the CGT by the Parent without reservation. This acceptance is indicated by the completion, signing, and submission of the application form. In addition, the Parent must also pay the deposit fee to ISB within two work days of the application. The remainder of the fee must be transferred to ISB by 30 May 2018, for the first two camps and by 30 July 2018 July for the third and fourth camps. ISB account number: Erste Bank Nyrt, 11600006-00000000-46621096.
2. The Parties declare that they understand the purpose of the deposit, and accept it as binding on themselves.
3. The Organizer assumes responsibility for the supervision of the child. This supervison does not cover damage or loss of the child’s equipment (such as a tablet, mobile phone, camera, etc.) or the damage to, or loss of, the child’s clothing.
4. The Parties declare that during the Camp the child is obliged to abide by the terms and conditions of the present GTC as well as the rules of the campsite. The child must also follow the directions of the instructors. Any damages resulting from rule violations, or failure to follow directions, must be reimbursed by the Parent of the child.
5. The Organizer provides the Parent with the opportunity to modify the intention to participate, waiving participation in the camp on the following conditions:
5.1. Until 10 June 2018 participation dates may be modified and/or cancelled if space is available. In the event of cancellation, the Organizer will refund the amount paid in full, after deducting the 25,000 HUF deposit. If participation is cancelled after 10 June 2018, or the child does not appear in the Camp the Organizer will not be obliged to refund any of the fees. For the third and fourth camps, the dates of participation may be modified, or cancelled, up to 3 August 2018. In the event of cancellation, the Organizer will refund the amount paid in full, after deducting the 25,000 HUF deposit. If participation is cancelled after 3 August 2018, or the child does appear in the camp, the organizer will not be obliged to refund any of the fees.
5.2 The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Camp in case of an insufficient number of applicants, or for any other reason. In this case, the amount paid by the legal representative for the cancelled Camp will be repaid in full by the Organizer. In the event of a cancelled Camp, the Organizer may offer an opportunity to participate in a later session, which the Parent has no obligation to accept.
5.3 The Contracting Parties agree that all modifications and cancellations must be submitted in writing to the following address: email@example.com.
6. The Contracting Parties agree that this agreement will be considered valid if the Parent has submitted the deposit to the Organizer within two work days after completing the online registration and has sublitted the entire fee for the fist two Camps by 30 May 2018. The date for the submission of the entire fee to the Organizer for the third and fourth camps is 30 July 2018.
7. The Parent and the participating child hereby declare that they are familiar with and acept the CGT and the rules of the Camp. They also assume responsibility for following them. The participant and the Parent agree by signing the current document that the Organizer, as data handler and processor, may handle, process, store and transmit the personal data, relevant to the present agreement, for the purpose of fulfilling the conditions of the agreement and for keeping records in keeping with the existing laws and regulations. The Organizer must preserve the security of the data, with particular care to prevent unauthorized third parties for gaining access to it. The Organizer is, furthermore, obliged to secure in accordance with the 2011 CXII statute on information freedom and freedom of information that the participant, or the Parent, will be able to fully exercise the rights stated therein. The Organizer informs the Parent that the name of the child, date of birth, and if necessary special dietary needs, will be sent to Buda-Juniors FC for the purpose of identification of the child.
8. The participant and the Parent declare that they are able to speak and read in Hungarian or English. They understand, accept and consider binding on themselves, the conditions included in the current agreement. The Parent declares that as the legal represemntative of the participant, he/she enjoys the right to act with full legal capacity for the child. The Parent declares that he/she is of sound mind and body and has made the above declaration with a clear mind, freely, of their own free will, and with familiarity of the conditions contained in this agreement.